FD-FP Series Food Freeze Dryer (Lyophilizer) FD-FP5
Vacuum freezing and drying technology is currently the most advanced technology for food dehydration processing in the world. Compared with the commonly used drying method, the freeze-dried food produced with this technology features long period of quality assurance, good re-hydration nature, good-looking color, good flavor, taste and high content of nutritious components. The dried food basically remains unchanged in its volume and shape, looks like sponge and has no shrinking. This drying technology can be widely used in process of vegetables, fruits, condiments, aquatic products, biological products, medicine, beverage, exemplar etc.
Food (fruit and vegetable) freeze dryer scope of application
- Herbal medicine health supplements: Ginseng, Gastrodia, Panax notoginseng, Poria, Shouwu, Dendrobium candidum, Cordyceps, bird’s nest, bee products, deer products, etc.;
- All kinds of extract preparations: Anthocyanin, Ginkgo biloba, nutrient solution, biological agents, reagents, enzymes, antibiotics, etc.
- Aquatic products and meat and poultry eggs: sea cucumbers, abalone, shellfish, shrimps, fish, beef and mutton, chicken, egg products, etc.;Deputy specialty forest products: various edible fungi, wild vegetables, matsutake, bamboo shoots, asparagus, mangosteen, snake meat, forest frogs, pollen, konjac, etc.;
- Fruits, vegetables and soups: various fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, lemons, apples, peaches, etc., various types of vegetables such as onions, garlic, yam, purple sweet potatoes, various instant soups and beverages such as egg soup and laver Soup, seafood soup, tomato soup, coffee, orange juice, tomato juice, etc.
- Pre-freezing and drying of separate structures are performed at the same time, which improves the freeze-drying efficiency and shortens the freeze-drying time.
- Space-class aluminum alloy separator material, double-sided radiation heating, emissivity above 90%, good temperature uniformity.
- Highly efficient mixed refrigerant medium, lower freezing point and higher boiling point, high heat exchange efficiency and long service life.
- The drying curve optimization control algorithm can control the heating rate and vacuum value of the product in the drying stage.
- The patented gas diversion design and control technology has strong water catching ability and high drying efficiency.
- Pallets are stamped and formed from aviation rust resistant aluminum alloys and have a high heat absorption rate through special surface treatments. Each drying cabin is equipped with 2 sets of holding trays.
- Industrial-grade embedded touch screen + dedicated SH-HPSC-III modular controller, the system is stable and reliable, high control accuracy.
- The professionally designed FD-MANAGER control system can save multiple sets of process recipes and adjust the process in real time during the drying process to improve the process optimization rate.
- Flexible manual + automatic control mode, manual use for groping process, automatic batch production.
- Accurate sensor calibration function ensures the accuracy of long-term use of process parameters.
- You can set user level and password, and decentralize operations and management.
- Optional powerful FD host computer control system can record, save up to ten years of operating data, curves and alarm records, improve product traceability; at the same time convenient observation, operation and fault diagnosis.
- Can be customized according to user needs.
Main part of food freeze dryer
FD-FP series vacuum cryogenic drying equipment mainly includes food pre-freezing system, drying bin system, heating system, vacuum system, refrigerating system, material conveying system, medium system, pneumatic system, cleaning and sterilizing system.
Main technical parameters of food freeze dryer
|Temperature range||℃||room temp.~+100℃|
|Ice collecting capacity||kg/B||≥15||≥75||≥150|
|Cold trap temp.||℃||≤-60||≤-50||≤-65|
|Cooling type||—||wind cooled||water cooled||water cooled|
|Defrosting||—||water soaked||water soaked||water soaked|
|Temp. range||℃||normal temp.~120|
|Ice collecting capacity||kg/B||≥225||≥300||≥450||≥750||≥1500||≥3000|
|Cold trap temp.||℃||≤-60||≤-60||≤-60||≤-50||≤-50||≤-50|
|Cooling mode||–||water cooled, water temp.＜30℃|
|Defrosting||–||water spraying+ soaking|
|Cooling water consumption||m3/h||30||40||60||80||160||300|