Inert Loop Spray Dryer SD-15A
SD-15A Lab inert loop spray dryer with inert loop system for organic solvent, is self contained and supplied complete and ready for immediate operation. All major components are housed within a stainless steel cabinet and the unit can be used on a bench top or with an optional stainless steel stand. The system was designed to be stand by a keyboard, conducted by a colorful crystal screen of touch guidance mode , and allowed two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process .
SD-15A inert loop Spray dryer inert loop system for organic solution, which can be used in a wide range of applications where the production of a free-flowing powder sample is required. This technique has successfully processed materials in the following areas:Beverages • Flavours and Colourings • Milk and Egg Products • Plant and Vegetable Extracts • Pharmaceuticals • Heat Sensitive Materials • Plastics • Polymers and Resins • Perfumes • Ceramics and Advanced Materials •Soaps and Detergents • Blood • Dyestuffs • Foodstuffs • Adhesives • Oxides • Textiles • Bones, Teeth and Tooth Amalgam and many others. Most solutions and suspensions can be spray dried providing that the resulting product has the characteristics of a solid material.
- A menu driven microprocessor controller allows the selection of inlet temperature, airflow, automatic de-blocker frequency and pump speed. The controller features an RS 232 output for connection to a PC or data logger and software allows the control and monitoring of all functions and printing of results.
- The self-priming peristaltic pump delivers the sample liquid from a container through a small diameter jet into the main chamber. At the same time an integral compressor pumps air into the outer tube of the jet which causes the liquid to emerge as a fine atomised spray into the drying chamber.
- Heated air is blown through the main chamber evaporating the liquid content of the atomised spray. The solid particles of the material, which are normally in a free flowing state, are then separated from the exhaust air flow by a cyclone and collected in the sample collection bottle. The exhaust airflow is directed through a flexible 60 mm diameter hose direct to atmosphere or to an existing extraction system.
- Two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process . PLC controller, LCD touch panel control fascia with flow path of system. Using proface touchable interface display operation, operator can control temperature, airflow volume, air pressure, pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
- Spray chamber, cyclone separator, receiving tank are all made of Borosilicate glass which can resist strong acid/alk li, high temperature. It can work in a no-pollution and stable environment, and the whole process can be inspected. All the spare parts are easy to install and wash.
- Made of SUS-316 Stainless steel. Easy operating.
- To assure accurate temperature control and easy parameter adjusting, SD-15 applies PID.
- A filter has been equipped to the inlet unit to prevent the sample from contamination .
- The self-priming peristaltic pump delivers the sample liquid from a container through a small diameter jet into the main chamber to avoid secondary pollution.. To make sure the process conducted steady and smoothly, magnetic agitator is optional to make the solution well mixed.
- Narrow size distribution of particles.
- Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled
- The air compressor is no oil and don’t pollute compress air. The power from receiving tank has a good flow. The sound is low than 60db, and following the GMP understands.
- Supplied complete and ready for most spray drying applications.
- Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
- Equipped with air filter to remove and collect fine particle s in exhausted air.
- SD-15A comes with inert loop system and solvent recovery system like chiller Can be used for organic solvent & water solvents
- Evaporation rate of water at inlet temperature of 250ºC using
- Standard: Approximately 1500 ml/hour
- Air inlet temperature range 30ºC to 250ºC
- Air outlet temperature range 30ºC to 140ºC
- Dry Cycle time: 1.0-1.5S
- Temp. Precision:±1℃
- Max. Sample feed: 1500mL/H
- Min. Sample feed : 50mL/H
- Packing dimensions & weights: 990×790×1480 mm 168KG, 660×430×610 mm 23kg(main-chamber/cyclone/sample collection bottle/waste collection tube), (2 packages)
- operation interface: in Chinese and English
- obturating ring: (each specification 50 respectively)
- standard: 0.7 mm jet
- Power supply: 220V,AC,50/60Hz, 6Kw
- With nitrogen circulation system and online recovery system
- If need only to process water-based material, then SD-18A mini spray drying equipment would be choice.