LFZ-CTHP Series Programmable constant temperature and humidity testing chamber
LFZ-CTHP Series of constant temperature and humidity testing chamber are mainly used to simulate the harsh high temperature and low temperature that may be encountered during transportation, storage and use of electronic instruments, new materials, electricians, vehicles, metals, electronic products, aerospace materials, etc. Or humid and heat environment; or high temperature, low temperature, humid and heat alternating environment, inspection materials, accessories or equipment are resistant to high temperature, cold, humidity and heat, and may cause damage to life reduction, etc.
Reliability test equipment research and development software
- 7-inch high-resolution large-screen display, rich in information; 32-bit high-performance processor, fast computing speed;
- 24-bit high-performance AD, supports thermocouple, thermal resistance input, high measurement resolution, supports up to 4 temperature inputs; adaptive fuzzy control algorithm, suitable for full-area control;
- Two-level permission settings, convenient for users and manufacturers;
- Universal programmable IO points, 8-way DI input, 10-way relay output, convenient for manufacturers to configure the system according to their needs.
A. Box structure
- Inner box material:SUS304 # (1.2mm thick) stainless steel plate is used, which has the advantages of acid resistance, corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
- Outer box material: cold-rolled steel plate with paint treatment, 1.2 mm thick ( box body dark gray, box door sky blue) .
- Door handle: non-reaction, explosion-proof door handle, easy to operate , safe and reliable.
- Insulation system :The insulation area is filled with ultra-fine glass fiber, and the connection parts of the inner and outer boxes are made of non-metal high and low temperature resistant materials, which can effectively reduce the temperature conduction; the box door is sealed with refined silicone rubber, so that there is no aging and hardening under high and low temperature conditions. phenomenon, the sealing is more reliable; the humidification method adopts isolated humidification.
- Moving and positioning device:The bottom of the machine is equipped with high-quality fixable PU movable wheels, which can easily move the machine to the designated position, and then fix the casters.
- Sample rack :It is made of SUS304# stainless steel punched and bent into a mesh shape, which is easy to use. The distance between the material racks can be adjusted. The standard configuration is two pieces, and the samples are evenly distributed according to the load-bearing ≧
- Test hole:Open the test hole of Φ50mm, and attach the corresponding thermal insulation accessories and special sealing soft plug
- Observation window :The double-layer vacuum- strengthened glass is used, and the inner glued sheet conductive film is heated and defrosted , so that the test process can be clearly observed .
B. Refrigeration system:
- The refrigerating unit adopts German compressor compressor , and uses American Dupont environmental protection refrigerant (R404 a ) , and adopts binary low temperature circuit system design, which is convenient for different temperature regions to use different compressors to increase equipment .
- The temperature and humidity control adopts PID + SSR system co-channel coordinated control, with the function of automatic calculation, which can immediately correct the temperature and humidity change conditions, so that the temperature and humidity control is more accurate and stable.
- The temperature and humidity are all using high-precision controllers, the relative temperature and humidity performance is accurately set and displayed, and the resolution reaches 0.1 ℃
C. Heating humidification system :
- Heating adopts nickel-chromium alloy high-speed heating electric heating wire;
- High temperature completely independent system;
- Humidity adopts stainless steel tube with built-in nickel-chromium alloy high-speed heating electric heating wire and high-temperature magnesium oxide powder, which has fast response and long service life.
- The heating and humidification systems are completely independent, and the humidity has an automatic water replenishment device.
D. Control System:
- Adopt precise liquid crystal display programmable temperature controller;
- Intelligent digital display PID microcomputer temperature control instrument;
- Touch setting, digital and direct display, humidity directly display percentage, temperature sensor adopts PT100 platinum resistance tester.
- The temperature control adopts the heat balance temperature adjustment method.
- The programmable temperature controller with precision liquid crystal display can be used for program testing, with multiple groups and multi-segment programming operations, optional fixed value and program, and arbitrary time setting functions.
- The main electrical components of the equipment, such as circuit breakers and AC contactors, all adopt the “CHINT” brand, and other electrical accessories adopt well-known domestic brands.
- Convenient data processing : It can be connected to a printer or 232 communication interface, with a USB data transfer interface (U disk), which can be displayed on a computer, and print the temperature, humidity and time curves, providing a strong guarantee for data storage and playback during the test process.
E. Protection system :
Overall equipment overheating, fan overheating protection, overall equipment under-phase /reverse phase, refrigeration system overload, refrigeration unit overpressure, overall equipment timing, other protections such as leakage, running indication, automatic shutdown after fault alarm, etc.
- GB2423.1-2008/ IEC6008-2-1-2007
- GB / T 2423.2-2008
- GJB150.3 A – 2009
- GJB150.4A – 2009
- GBT 2424.5-2006
- GB / T 10589-2008
- GB /T 2423.3-2008 ( IEC68-2-3 )
The main technical parameters:
|Temperature range||-20℃～+ 150 ℃||-40℃～+ 150 ℃||-70℃～+ 150 ℃|
|Nominal internal volume||1 00L
|Inner box size ( W*H*D)||40*50*50
| Control system
|Communication interface||1. R232/485 communication
2. It can display the curve and obtain the data
3. Can be used as monitoring and remote control system
|How to set||Chinese / English interface, touch input|
|Operation mode||Program mode / fixed value mode|
|Predetermined area||The upper and lower limit of the maximum temperature range is 5 ℃|
|Display resolution||Temperature: 0.01 ℃; Time: 0.1min;|
|Power-off memory function||The power failure recovery mode can be set as: warm start / cold start / stop|
|lose enter||Platinum resistance|
|Storage function||Standard configuration 2G SD card to record test data curve, upload and download data, expandable storage capacity|
|Software usage environment||IBM PC compatible machine, CPU above P Ⅱ , memory above 128M , Simplified Chinese Windows2000 or Simplified Chinese WindowsXP operating system|
|Security measures||Overall equipment overheating, fan overheating protection, overall equipment underphase /reverse phase, refrigeration system overload, refrigeration unit overpressure, overall equipment timing, leakage, running indication, automatic shutdown after fault alarm, etc.|
|Structure||Chassis shell||quality cold-rolled steel plate electrostatic spray (1.2mm thick)|
|Chassis inner wall||SUS304# stainless steel plate (1.2mm thick)|
|Thermal insulation material||100 mm polyurethane rigid foam + 100 mm high density fiberglass wool|
|The standard configuration||φ5 0 test hole, lighting lamp, double-layer vacuum- strengthened glass observation window|
List of main spare parts
Product packing list
|Serial number||Product name||Quantity||Unit||Remark|
|6||Factory inspection report||1||Share|
|7||Monitoring software CD||1||Open|
|9||Test sample holder tray||2||Piece|
|1 0||Test sample holder support rail hook||8||Indivual|
Note: LABFREEZ has always been committed to the innovation and improvement of product performance and functions. For this reason, product technical specifications and appearance will also be changed accordingly without prior notice. The company reserves the right of modification and final interpretation.