Refrigerating Heating Circulator Application:
Reactor Systems Autoclaves, Pilot Systems, Mini Plant Systems, Scale up for Operational Development, Double wall reactors, Advanced-Flow Reactors, Distillation Systems, Material Testing, Combinational Chemistry, Semi conductor Industry, Vacuum Chambers.
Advantages & Functions
- Hermetic circulation system make sure high accuracy of temperature and extend life time of circulating liquid.
- Widely working temperatures range from -100°C to +350°Cwithout cooling fluid change
- Intelligent PID temperature control
- High stability and reproducibility of process
- Adopted plate heat exchanger, heating pipeline to improve rate of heating & cooling
- Widely cooling power range from 0.5 to 500 kW
- Brilliant 4 inch, 7 inch, 10 inch TFT touch screen with graphic display can be choose.
- Comprehensive warning and safety functions
- Rapid cooling down from high temperature (from 300°C).
- Control software is available which can communication in 200 meter distance. (Optional)
- Incredibly compact
A fully closed piping design, high efficiency plate heat exchanger used to reduce the demand for the thermal fluid utilization while providing the system to achieve the rapid ups and downs in temperature The whole system is a closed liquid circulation system with a expansion of container, expansion of the container and the liquid circulation is adiabatic, it will not in liquid circulation, only mechanical connection, regardless of the temperature is a high temperature or low temperature, the tank temperature is limited to 60°C. The advantages by this design:
- Only the heat conduction medium in the expansion container touches the oxygen in the air. (The container temperature is limited to 60°C), therefore, during the process the risk of imbibing and volatilization of the heat conducting medium is reduced.
- No volatilization of the heat conducting medium at high temperature.
- No need to change the heat conducting medium. Continuous control the temperature range to -80°C~190°C, -70°C~220°C, -88°C~170°C, -55°C~250°C, -30°C~300°C without rising the pressure.
Refrigerating Heating Circulator
- All the kind of process control temperatures.
- Liquid level of the heat conducting medium in the expansion vessel.
- Indication working status of refrigeration system.
- Indication working status of heater.
- Indication working status of circulation pump.
- Temperature control mode (materials and heat transfer medium).
- Temperature upper limit and lower limit can be set.
- Temperature difference between jacket & reactor material can be set.
- Alarm when liquid is empty.
- Refrigeration compressor can be set to operate manually or automatically.
- Clear temperature curve displayed, it can be zoom and exported to computer.
- Recipe procedure set display
- Alarm note display
Principle of process control
Change the control settings of the method, the response as soon as possible in the process of the system lags behind, be the smallest system overshoot. Controlled by two PID (PID is a variable in each group) control loop structure, known as the two sets of control loops: the main circuit and from the circuit, the main control loop from the loop output as the settings. System with feed forward with PV, the master PID loop operation results of the PV output and feed forward signals as the composite of the settings from the control loop, through such control of the temperature gradient to ensure the accuracy of temperature control system.
Refrigerating Heating Circulator
Phase sequence, leakage protection, high and low pressure cooling system protection, pump overload, compressor overload, high and low level, two separate over-temperature protection, water protection, circulation line shut protection.
Note: air-cooled model and temperature below -45°C fitted up with a water-cooled auxiliary heat exchanger to ensure superior cooling effect in high environment temperature.
Fluorine rubber hose
Φ12*16 Φ16*22 Φ20* 26
Metal insulation pipe
DN15 DN20 DN25 M24*1.5 M30*1.5 M38*1.5
Date interface & software
- Inputs of PT100 temperature sensor
- USB data export interfaces
- RS485 interface (MODBUS protocol)
- Alarm contact output
- Temperature range: -10 ~ +200°C, -25 ~ +200°C, -45 ~ +250°C, -60 ~ +250°C, -90 ~ +250°C, -100 ~ +100°C
- Cooling power from: 15kw ~ 130kw
- Heating power from: 15kw ~ 130kw
- Control mode: Feed forward PID, PLC control
- Temperature control: Temperature of material and circulation liquid can be controlled and set
- Program:20 group programs, 45 segments for each group
- Protocol: MODBUS RTU / RS 485 Interface
- Temp. sensor: Circulation medium PT100 Material PT100 (3 measuring points) 4~20mA (Optional)
- Control panel: 7 inches color touch screen, temperature curve display & record
- Safety: With self-diagnosis function; freezer overload protection; high-pressure switch, a variety of security features overload relays, thermal protection devices.
- Closed loop system: Fully closed system, no oil mist at high temperature, low temperature do not absorb moisture in the air, the system does not increase the pressure because the high temperature, low temperature heat transfer medium in automatic replenishment operation.