Rotary evaporator is an evaporation instrument widely used in laboratories. It is suitable for reflux operation, rapid evaporation of large amounts of solvents, concentration of trace components and reaction processes that require stirring. The rotary evaporator system can be sealed and reduced to 400-600 mmHg; the solvent in the distillation flask is heated with a heating bath, the heating temperature can be close to the boiling point of the solvent; it can also be rotated at a speed of 50-160 revolutions/ To make the solvent form a thin film and increase the evaporation area. In addition, under the action of the high-efficiency cooler, the hot vapor can be quickly liquefied to accelerate the evaporation rate.
Rotary evaporator use: using a rotary evaporator (flask) to increase the evaporation area. Placed in a constant temperature water bath under reduced pressure, so that the solution is efficiently diffused and evaporated. It is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection, scientific research and small universities, etc. Ideal equipment for mass production and other units, concentration, drying, recycling, etc.
Purchase principle of rotary evaporator:
1. The core technology of the rotary evaporator: whether the system can maintain a high vacuum degree under the corrosion of various solvents and in the state of motion is the most important standard to measure the rotary evaporator. It is sealed with Teflon material and glass, which can withstand Various solvents have long-lasting and reliable air tightness, and can maintain a high vacuum degree above -0.098MPa.
2. Factors affecting the efficiency of the rotary evaporator: For the same specification machine, there are mainly: steam temperature, vacuum degree and cooling water temperature. Restricted by the heat intolerance of some materials, it is impossible to increase the steam temperature indefinitely during work, so high vacuum and low cooling water temperature are the two main factors to improve efficiency.
3. The difference between vertical condenser and oblique condenser: vertical condenser is gradually gaining popularity due to its small footprint. Large-capacity evaporators generally use vertical condensers, but in essence there is no difference between these two instruments .
4. Rotary evaporator model selection: 2L, 3L, 5L machines are suitable for laboratory and sample tests; 5L, 10L, 20L are suitable for pilot tests; 20L, 50L are suitable for pilot tests and production, especially suitable for avoiding metal ions Extraction of pollutant materials.
5. Rotary evaporator and other types of evaporators: The rotary evaporator has a small structure, compact and efficient, intuitive work, and no metal ion pollution. It is suitable for laboratory, production pilot and extraction of valuable materials, and its sealing performance is comparable to foreign machines.
6. The choice of vacuum pump: We recommend a circulating water vacuum pump resistant to corrosion by various solvents, which can be vacuumed to -0.098MPa, which can meet various requirements.
The rotary evaporator uses a rotary evaporator (flask) to increase the evaporation area and place it in a water bath under reduced pressure while rotating while heating to diffuse and evaporate the solution in the bottle. Rotary evaporator is an ideal and necessary basic instrument for manufacturing and analysis experiments in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, universities and scientific research laboratories, such as concentration, drying and recovery.