The 20L rotary evaporator has an automatic up and down lifting device that is easy to operate and control. The main body rises when the up button is touched by hand, and the main body goes down when the down button is touched. An emergency handwheel is also provided. When the lifting motor fails, the main engine can also rise or fall by turning the handwheel. Its temperature is digitally displayed, and the control is realized by a metal probe sensor. When the sensor is inserted into the heating tank, the heater power will be automatically cut off when the water temperature reaches the pre-temperature, and the heating power will be automatically turned on when the water temperature is lower than the pre-selected temperature, and so on alternately To control the water temperature, the hundreds digit of the dial switch of the thermostat and temperature control meter must be set to the O position.
Vacuum distillation experiment of 20L rotary evaporator:
1. The hose must be connected to the condensate tap, and the vacuum hose must be connected to the vacuum pump. Pour water into the heating tank first. It should be noted here that it is best to use pure water, and tap water can only be used for 1-2 days.
2. Adjust the angle of the main unit: Just loosen the connecting screw between the main unit and the column. The host can be tilted arbitrarily between 0-45 degrees.
3. Turn on the condensate, turn on the power supply 220V/50Hz, connect the evaporating flask to the host, turn on the vacuum pump to reach a certain vacuum and release your hand.
4. Adjust the height of the main machine: press down the pressure rod at the bottom of the heating tank, adjust the arc left and right to make it reach the appropriate position, and then lift the pressure rod to reach the desired height.
5. Turn on the speed control switch, the green light is on, adjust the speed knob on the left side, and the evaporating flask starts to rotate. Turn on the temperature control switch, the green light is on, adjust the temperature control knob on its left side, the heating tank starts to automatically temperature control heating, and the instrument enters the test run. Once the temperature and vacuum reach the required range, the solvent can be evaporated to the receiving bottle.
6. When the 20L rotary evaporator is finished evaporating, first turn off the speed control switch and the temperature control switch, press the lower lever to raise the host, then turn off the vacuum pump, and open the vent valve above the condenser to communicate with the atmosphere, and remove the evaporator Bottle, the evaporation process is over.