In-situ freeze dryer is a method of pre-freezing water samples and sublimating them in a vacuum. After freeze-drying, its original biological, chemical and physical properties are basically unchanged, and it is easy to store for a long time. After adding water, the state before freeze-drying can be restored and its original biochemical properties can be maintained. Therefore, freeze-drying technology has been widely used in fields such as medicine, food, chemicals, and biological products.
This product is mainly composed of refrigeration system, vacuum system, heating system, electrical instrument control system. The main components of the in-situ freeze dryer include drying box, condenser, refrigeration unit, vacuum pump, heating/cooling device, etc. Its working principle is to freeze the dried items below the triple point temperature, and then The solid water (ice) is directly sublimated into water vapor under vacuum conditions, and it is removed from the article to make it dry.
The correct use steps of in-situ freeze dryer are as follows:
1. After placing the materials, turn on the key switch after the equipment is powered on, and the equipment will automatically enter the login interface.
2. Enter the login password in the login interface, the system will automatically enter the main interface, and then click the freeze-drying process in the system menu, and set the freeze-drying process parameters according to the actual needs of the customer. The adjustment of the vacuum degree is completed by setting the freeze-drying process parameters.
3. Make sure that the box door, air inlet valve and drain valve are closed.
4. Enter the operation screen, select the control mode and temperature slope mode (it is not recommended to modify this operation during the freeze-drying operation), and then click the host to start. When the conditions are met, the auxiliary machine will automatically start. Then click “Autostart” and the system will automatically start freeze-drying.
5. When the conditions are met, the vacuum pump will automatically start. During the operation, it can be turned on or off as needed (generally not recommended to use this operation).
6. After the freeze-drying is over, the end dialog box will pop up. Click “OK” to end freeze-drying. If you do not need to continue freeze-drying, click to turn off the host, and the auxiliary machine will automatically shut down.
7. Open the “vent valve” on the left side of the in-situ freeze dryer, and collect the dried materials after the system returns to normal pressure.
8. Restore the clean state of the equipment and disconnect the equipment from the power supply.