Fermentation tank maintenance and precautions
- Precision filter, generally used for one year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the loss of filtration capacity affects normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (recommended to replace directly, not cleaning, due to cleaning operations)
- Filter performance cannot be reliably guaranteed after).
- When cleaning the fermenter, brush it with a soft bristle brush as much as possible, and do not scratch it with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermenter.
- The pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly, if there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
- Electrical equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from direct contact with water and steam to prevent moisture.
- When the equipment is not in use, it should be cleaned in time to drain off the remaining water in the fermentation tank and various pipes; loosen the fermenter tank cover and the hand-hole screws to prevent the seal from being permanently deformed.
- Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is insufficient, increase it in time.
- Regularly reduce the lubricant of the reducer to extend its service life.
- If the fermentation tank is not used temporarily, empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and various pipes.
- If the joint between the air inlet pipe and the water outlet pipe leaks, when tightening the joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced.
- Before sterilizing the tank, be sure to check the height of the liquid surface. All electrodes are required to be below the liquid surface.
- Pay special attention to the pH electrode and the vulnerable and expensive parts on the tank when installing, removing and sterilizing the tank.
- When sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter must not exceed 0.15MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and lose the filtering ability.
- In the actual elimination process, when the jacket is preheated with steam, the inlet pressure must be controlled within the working pressure range of the equipment (it should not exceed 0.3MPa), otherwise the fermentation tank will be damaged.
- During emptying and actual consumption, be sure to drain off the remaining water in the fermenter jacket, otherwise the cylinder inside the fermenter may be flattened, causing equipment damage. In actual consumption, it will also cause too much condensate and lead to culture. The liquid is diluted so that it cannot meet the process requirements.
- During each operation, the pressure in the air pipe must be kept greater than the tank pressure of the fermenter, otherwise the liquid in the fermenter will flow back into the filter, block the filter element or make the filter ineffective