Ultra-high pressure homogenizer is a reciprocating plunger, the material enters the valve group with adjustable pressure under the action of the plunger, and the material loses pressure instantaneously after passing through a specific width limiting gap (working area) It sprays at a very high flow rate (1000-1500 m/s) and collides with the impact ring of one of the collision valve components, producing three effects: 1. Cavitation effect, 2. Impact effect, 3. Shear effect. After these three effects are processed, the particle size of the material can be uniformly refined to below 100nm, and the cell disruption rate is greater than 95%.
HOMOGENI HP55S series of high-pressure homogenizers are produced in accordance with the 2006/42/CE standard, and come with a special tool kit and standard preparation kit.
High Pressure homogenizer Features
- The pump body is a split design, which is easy to disassemble and clean.
- The whole machine is designed for GMP, and SIP/CIP operation can be carried out online.
- With ultra-high pressure design, the pressure can reach 2000bar/29000psi.
- Two-stage homogenizing valve design, Z or V type micro-jet homogenizing valve can be selected.
- Any combination of valve components, optional alloy, ceramic or diamond.
- Digital pressure display, accurate to 1bar.
- PLC touch screen control, data can be monitored, copied and stored.
- Dual-mode display of temperature before and after online homogenization, fault alarm monitoring display.
- The minimum contact product material is SUS2205/SUS2507/SUS316L.
- Frequency conversion control device with soft start function.
- The flow rate can be adjusted according to the output without consuming materials.
- Online emptying, zero residue inside can be achieved.
- The power end is equipped with a high-power motor to ensure stable operation under high pressure.
- Special feed valve design, without exhaust, can feed directly.
- The residual amount of materials is zero, which is especially suitable for the research and development of pharmaceuticals with expensive raw and auxiliary materials.
- The whole machine has patented intellectual property protection.
- Passed ISO9001 quality management system certification.
- Pass the EU CE machinery safety certification.
High Pressure homogenizer Scope of application
It is dedicated to food laboratories, suitable for food, beverage, dairy, cosmetics and other related industries.
High Pressure homogenizer Basic parameters
|| food, beverages, Health products, etc
|Product process viscosity
|| <10000 cPs
|Maximum feed particle size
|| <500 microns
|Maximum feed temperature
|| <90 °C
|Sample temperature control
|| 6°C -15°C
|| 35-55 liters/hour
|Minimum single batch volume
|| 100 ml
|| Hygienic diaphragm Digital display pressure sensor
||3 kW, level 6, Class. F, IP55
|Voltage and frequency
|| 220V, 50Hz, single Mutually
|| 24V, 50Hz
|| 2 pieces, made of ceramic
|Lubrication of mechanical components
|| Not required
|Inlet and Outlet connection
|| Tri-Clamp quick connection
|Maximum cleaning temperature
|| <90 °C
|Maximum sterilization temperature
|| <145 °C
|| 30 minutes
|Water consumption during cleaning/sterilization
|| 55 liters/hour
|| Ambient temperature 3- 40°C, maximum humidity 90%
|| The whole machine passed CE machinery safety certification
|QC quality control
|| Passed ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification
|Intellectual property rights
|| The whole machine owns Design patent protection
|| 685*615 *755 (mm)
High Pressure homogenizer Description of core components
|| SAF 2205 high-density forging two-way special stainless steel
|| Germany DOCERAM 99.99% zirconia ceramic, indicating that the polishing is 0.2u
|Homogeneous valve body
|| 316L stainless steel jacket
|| Stellite alloy material
|Inlet valve seat
|| Stellite alloy
|| high-precision sanitary diaphragm pressure sensor
|| Germany GEHR high-density composite plunger seal
|| American GATES transmission system
|Pressure regulating hand wheel
|| adopt Italian ELISA ergonomic pressure regulating handle.
|Safety unloading valve
|| built-in safety valve
|| Sweden SKF bearing system, Germany INA
|| Sweden ABB Class 6 three-phase motor, rotating speed 760rpm
|| Delta touch screen + German MOELLER with overload protection
|| High-strength ductile iron, quenched many times
|| forced lubrication, American Castrol lubricant
||SUS304 stainless steel and removable panel
||HOMOGENI HP55S host includes:
• digital pressure sensor
• standard feeding cup
• special tool kit
• standard preparation kit
• manual CD
||Cold water circulation machine (Optional)