To provide vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration under reduced pressure. Subject to the provisions applicable in the case of circulating water pumps and rotary vane vacuum pump, but also for medical and pharmaceutical product analysis, forensic technology and other areas of public security.
- Alternative circulating water pumps and rotary vane vacuum pump.
- Without any working medium, no friction for each work part.
- Vacuum stable and easy to control, can be adjusted according to the experiment.
- All parts in contact with the gas are used Teflon (PTFE) surface treatment, have complete resistance to chemical corrosion.
- Valve using imported materials.
- Special motor from the well-known motor manufacturer ODM, reasonable transmission design, self-cooling ventilation systems, long-term continuous operation.
- Small size, light weight, easy to move and save laboratory space.
- easy maintenance and repairs.
- Air intake to separate bottles to prevent solid particles and liquid into the pump.
|Motor power (W)||300|
|Suction diameter (mm)||∅10×∅6.5|
|Exhaust diameter (mm)||∅10×∅6.5|
|Maximum vacuum (MPa) / Ultimate pressure (mbar)||0.095/50|
|Maximum pumping rate (L/min)||45|
|Ambient temperature (℃)||5～35|
|Ambient relative humidity (%)||≤ 70|
|Pollution proof rating||Level 2|
|Inlet and outlet nozzle connection hose specifications: (outer diameter × inner diameter) (mm) Rubber hose: ∅12×∅6|